Because secretly we’re all a bit shit sometimes…
NB: Some of these may or may not be me
1. Once I was too tired to bath my child, so I wiped her down with a pack of baby wipes and sprayed perfume in her hair.
2. I have, in an act of desperation, used the palm of my hand to wipe dribble and snot from my child’s face before entering play group.
3. I have given my child cereal for tea. A lot.
4. My child thinks that parks shut when it rains.
5. I hate other people’s children…
6. My child believes there is a man at the super market who comes and arrests naughty children who aren’t sitting nicely in the trolley.
7. When my child was around 18 months old, if I was hungover we would play the “Where’s the ?” game, which would literally entail me sat on the sofa under a blanket, asking her to find and bring me as many items as I could think of. We would then play the “Put the *** back” game, which would be her putting the various objects she had brought me back in the right place. If she got them all right she got a piece of my hangover chocolate.
8. I have dropped my mobile on my child’s head while breast feeding. Twice.
9. The first time I took my child shopping sat in the upright chair, I looked down and caught her licking the hand bar.
10. I once caught my kid eating biscuits from the dog bowl
“Is Connie a good Mummy, like Mummy, Mummy?”
“I did do some drawing Mummy…”
Penguins at Peppa Pig World!
Connie was treated to an installment of David Attenborough’s Natural History Museum Live!
Which she agreed was ace!! 👍🏼
Family bike ride and outdoor picnic 👨👩👧🚴🏼