These flapjacks are so scrummy! They are incredibly moreish and babies and adults will love them alike! A delicious compliment to lunch or a tasty snack, they are sugar free and therefore great for everyone from babies to adults, especially diabetics and dieters!
Makes 12 and costs around 30p per flapjack!
100g unsalted butter
100g grated cheddar cheese
4 sun dried tomatoes (omit if you want to reduce salt content)
2 large eggs
1/2 red pepper
1/2 white onion
1. Preheat oven to 180c and line a 25cmx25cm tin with baking paper.
2. Finely chop the onion and roughly chop the pepper.
3. Roughly chop the sundried tomatoes and set to one side for later.
4. Cook the onion and pepper in a pan with oil until onions are brown and pepper is soft and set to one side.
5. Melt the butter in the pan, beat the eggs together in a jug. Add all the ingredients to the pan and stir through for approx a minute.
6. Put the mixture in the tin and flatten down.
7. Cook for 20-25mins until golden brown.
8. Allow to cool in the tin slightly before cutting into 12 pieces.