Makes 12 muffins and costs around 35p per muffin.
250g plain flour
80g grated cheddar
40g crumbled feta
50g unsalted butter
5 sun-dried tomatoes roughly chopped
3 1/2 tsp baking powder
1. Preheat the oven to 180c and line a muffin tin with cases.
2. Sieve the flour and the baking powder together in a large bowl.
3. Rub the butter into the flour.
4. Whisk the egg and milk together in a jug and add to the flour and butter.
5. Stir until combined- mixture will be sticky!!
6. Add the tomatoes and the cheeses and stir well.
7. Spoon mixture into cases and bake for 20-25 mins until golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean.
8. Leave in tray to cool slightly before removing to cool on a wire rack.
Will freeze for up to a month 🙂