I LOVE these little golden beauties! We’re big egg fans in the Woodhouse-house and these will certainly satisfy your appetite if you having a craving of the eggy kind!
You can fill these with almost anything, peppers, tomatoes, courgettes, broccoli, ham, bacon, cheddar, feta… Need I go on?
1/2 white onion
8-10 cherry tomatoes
Large slice of ham
1. Preheat oven to 180c.
2. Finely chop the onion and roughly chop the cherry tomatoes.
3. Cook in a pan with oil until onions are browned and tomatoes are caramelised.
4. Slice the ham up into 1 cm pieces.
5. Beat the eggs together in a large bowl, add the milk, grated cheese and tsp pepper.
6. Fill muffin cases 1/2-3/4 full with the egg mixture.
7. Spoon ham, tomatoes and onions into the cases.
8. Bake for 20-25mins under golden and a tooth pick comes out clean.