I’m quite proud of this recipe! The banana, again, is used in place of sugar and actually works quite well!
The cookies have an oaty constitency and are soft to the bite so are perfect for babies who are struggling with tougher foods or who are teething.
8 tablespoons greek yoghurt
Tsp baking powder
1. Preheat the oven to 180c and line a baking tray with grease proof paper.
2. Finely chop the strawberries and the banana.
3. Mix the strawberries and bananas with the vanilla and the yoghurt.
4. Add the baking powder and the oats and stir throughly.
5. Spoon about a tablespoon sized lump of mixture onto the tray and arrange and flatten into a cookie shape.
6. Bake at 180 for 15-20 mins until circumference is slightly golden and a toothpick comes out clean.
Will freeze for up to a month 🙂