I can’t believe how long it’s been since I posted last! 😳 The Lamb has definitely been keeping me busy! But we’re back, and I’m determined to get through the remaining days to complete the 100 Happy Days Challenge with no more breaks! So apologies for the small interlude…
… And a quick update on the general happenings whilst we’ve been offline…
- The Lamb is cutting her 5th and 6th teeth; we’ve started to notice a pattern when she cuts teeth- she gets more sleepy and drinks less milk.
- Sing and sign classes have finished and although we enjoyed them, we’ve decided not to do the next term. I’m sure a lot of parents find the classes great and educational, but I kept forgetting to do the signs at home! So there was no chance of The Lamb recognising any signs as I was never doing them!
- We’ve signed up to swimming lessons and are due to start in April. We’re also trying out Music, Rhythm and Rhyme and Messy Play this week! 😁
- I’ve got a new job (kinda) but I’m not back at work yet. I’ll be returning at the end of June to the same company, but will be working 3 days a week in the Customer Services department! 😁 meaning I get a full 4 days a week with my baba!
- The Lamb is pulling herself up on furniture and sofa surfing, we’ve mastered waving but not yet clapping!
- The Lamb is even MORE vocal nowadays; she can say mama, dada, baba, granda (grandad), gamma (grandma), woof, moo, hello and bye bye.
- I’ve been baking… Loads! (More baby friendly recipes to come! 😉)
- After a brief interlude (there’s been lots of interludes recently!) I’m still progressing well with running and the inches are slowly coming away.
- The Lamb is on 3 meals a day plus snacks and is down to two naps a day.
- We had Lambs 9-10 month health check; she’s developing perfectly and excelling particularly in her development of fine motor skills (HV believes this is linked to baby led weaning!) 👍
Stay tuned for the return of 100 Happy Days!